18 February 2010

592

I don't smoke pot, or crack (nor lip balm). My left speaker's been causing problems. I'm in a involuntary mono world. Mono-lingual or Hetero-lingual? - DP. Robert Kirkman's "The Walking Dead" tv pilot for AMC starts filming in May. I'd cast Josh Holloway as Rick. AC Transit Bus Fight - I am a Motherfucker :: indeed he is. Doesn't matter who started that fight really, the older guy walked away from the problem at first. MC Ambalamps went looking for it. Could've been a white/latino Thug Life doing his thing instead, doesn't matter, race isn't an issue here and I don't condone violence but there's only one language these zero-contributing idiots understand. And the girl filming the whole thing is almost the worst part of the video. MLK is spinning in his grave. Bravo. It's a really ugly black stereotype but it does exist (same for all races, except for sweeds). Mockup.psd Dragon Quest VIII. A hooker named Rocket Skates / www.gunsrazorsknives.com. Pac-Man / Pac-Woman / TuPac. Pichu / Pikachu / Raichu / Shoe. Silverhawks had one really depressing time travel episode, if I remember correctly, I gotta check that out again. 100 Bullets ended so abruptly... still don't know what to think about it. The whole series starts at the end of a much better story, doesn't it? Maybe that's the genius of it all but you can't spend ten issues focusing on one character just to tie it all up in three. We really need The Minutemen by Vertigo. Snobby nightlife sluts are killing whats left of male chivalry, ruining it for the good girls. You can pray to Allah in Canada, but that's pretty much it -- you can just pray to him, the rest of that caveman shit you can leave at home. I don't believe in any of that shit, so I can decide that you're the infidels. If in turns out that we are the Great Satan, then why the fuck do you walk among us? Still waiting on that second visit from the Jehovahs -- I found several people they can help, but they're homeless. Let's see how Jehovah's will is ready to step in for someone who can't give you any money (ie: a person sans doorbell). Oddly enough, my doorbell has never worked. Your stupid fucking Gods work in myserious ways. LOL JESUS!!

No comments: