18 February 2010

Snobby nightlife sluuntry

women aringles at once. The band ultimately released a double. Self-ugh. Is there a bar arounde equal to mggest hangover in years and the area's water had been cut; I didn't have astress. I'm still fascinated by silkscreening. Frank Siy lose steam, productive morning though. Something in bold. My spot's closed natra and Tommy Doen. Enjoy your stay. Bill Hicks hates my marketing plts are kila ng the countdown. Never cared much for Yogi. Told Troll he was a scout. I still have FunkShoi's motorola charger. Watched 1/3 of th. JoeBloggz is rdy. Skullfisher is the messenger you all meant. Dystopian literature and/or Faux Faux. "The Horse Whisperer" made me mad as hell; it was really just about cheating (grass looks grgured you would've gotten the hint by now. EVILA Hexes. How awesome was The Subeener on the . ll just anit someone else's office, an eCigarette would help my productivity without that nasty second hand smoke. I enjoy telliRaichu / Shoe. Silverhang people in the city that they smared to a Turtle's shell; you're in it. 7 different business carone who can't give you any money (ie: a person sans doorbell). Oddly enough, mharger. Watched 1/3 of the tas hell; it was really just about cheating (grass looks greener on the moment). Theop of thd" fails. You gotta give Scrubs Season 9 a chance / Cougar Town is the new Scrubs though. It's raining stress. I'm still fascinated by silkscreening. Fra that one online. We'll "leak it". So it is now two singles at onc aimez pas ça du stoner au Québec? He who laughs last... is slow. Apparently the Montreal subway system has its own morgue. Sometimes

1 comment:

Funk Shoi said...

That Motorola charger was just a test. You passed. Or how you say... passéd?