17 February 2010

591

Smoke break :: BONUS MID-DAY POST. Hey all you 7 followers. This is the part of the day where I usually lose steam, productive morning though. Something in bold. My spot's closed for the weekend. Will wander. A movie series about people stuck in different rooms, kinda like Cube I guess, but without the retard. But this is more like a house, an old house, and they're kinda bricked in. I assume there would be paths and puzzles (and toilets, food drops -- "SAVE POINTS, HUSK?" YES kinda). You could group some together, or some would eventually meet. One dude would simply stay still and rip apart the walls 'til there was nothing left to rip. Y'know, mysteries. I like mysteries. Levels. The door that came. I don't care for that whole "gamemaster" angle though, as if they were being watched. No no we don't want to go there. The whole cast should be really ugly too. Dunno. I'm sure there would be an outdoors too, but a seculded one that just leads to other sections or something. I have a thing for mansions and gardens. Wasn't that the appeal for MYST? Who built that shit? And you're alone. Knowhatimsyin? Pro-Ho was me all along, by the way. Mysteries.

No comments: