17 February 2010

590

No eCigarette starter kits in the mail, figured you would've gotten the hint by now. EVILA Hexes. How awesome was The Substitute last night? Third printing. I like to point. Condo Girl na na na na na na Condo Girl. (c) Pats sent me to that site where you shuffle a video chat with random users. Apparently it's been overrun with masturbating old men. //Avoid!// It's not that I don't enjoy "Heligoland", I do, but you expect a certain mood from a band that always delivered a certain mood. I_______a. Would not why / If so then should. I want to keep posting sporadically on Equivocal 'til I'm 65 (given that I get to 65). Or further down the line where senile posts may actually be coherent. [obligatory pop culture reference] So Mario 3 never happened. I know most of you recall the yellowness of the cartridge -- not unlike an album's color scheme -- but here we had an advance copy at a local corner store, the famicom version which they labeled SM4. You see yellow and I see chessboards. Much better, isn't it? Two words: BOLTED DOWN. Laisse faire, 'sti.

No comments: