15 February 2010

587

I was asked if smoking was my only bad quality -- I replied that I have many bad traits but smoking ain't one of em'. I live in a metropolitan area, you can't see the top of the buildings when the smog hits; everybody smokes. Troll and I turned 30. My next two immediate photoshop works include a mirrorball and a John Deer tractor (respectively). Sade's "Soldier of Love" succeeds where Massive Attack's "Heligoland" fails. You gotta give Scrubs Season 9 a chance / Cougar Town is the new Scrubs though. It's raining stress. I'm still fascinated by silkscreening. Frank Sinatra and Tommy Dorsey would agree. My friend is having mortgage/grant issues despite a perfect credit rating; I'm considering selling tons of drugs. Old sailor/poets and their teenage lovers; you're still a ped*phile even if you're on water. I was about to start new projects but the correction emails are coming in. Would go on. Update: I was just referred to as The Chosen One.

2 comments:

rada said...

best critique favoring Sade of Massive Attack ever?

husk said...

probably the only one