12 February 2010

586

If I were to work at someone else's office, an eCigarette would help my productivity without that nasty second hand smoke. I enjoy telling people in the city that they smoke too; you walked next to a bus today? you smoked. Woody Woodpecker? Really? Way too many 'pecker' references in there for a childen's cartoon. Seinfeld had it all wrong, Woody was a red-eyed asshole. I see myself as a bit of a Seinfeld; my friends all drop by after work (I don't have a George though). Rada on the Fluffers; "perfect music for eating muffins". I still lol. Picture of lesbians having fun in the subway (eat fresh). Montreal was the new Seattle for at least three or four minutes. Soon as Spin said it, it was over. Have you been claimed? Never really knew what 'clamy hands' meant. Dystopian literature and/or Faux Faux. "The Horse Whisperer" made me mad as hell; it was really just about cheating (grass looks greener on the moment). Then Scarlet Johansen did "He's just not that into you" and all was forgiven. REALLY forgiven. My buddy J** says that the only lyric you need for Hardcore/Metal is FORSAKEN. I've never seen "Crocodile Dundee 3" -- was it really a reboot -- with the same actors? "Crickey! Buildings again! This is a knife, again!" Best "Croc 3" reference was from "The Dana Carvey Show" -- look it up. I don't work much on Fridays, no printer is gonna start a job on a Friday.

No comments: