11 February 2010

585

I want to distribute eCigarettes. I want to smoke one in an airplane. Life can be compared to a Turtle's shell; you're in it. 7 different business cards on the desk. Both lightbulbs in the kitchen's ceiling lamp burned out last night - cooked spaghetti in the dark. Everyone should read Savage Dragon. The Marvel event of the summer that will change the X-Men FOREVER ... until another creative team decides that it won't. Just dodged a major domain related bullet. The 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics, sans snow. As you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man, no time to talk -- although if you were to tell by my high pitched whine, you might think otherwise. Pixar's UP made me cry. I sold some ink pieces in 2006 and I can see now that some strokes are fadding fast -- no refunds. Marie-Maryse Marrianne «devenir moi». Philippe-Antoine Maximillien «serai-je». Phillippe D'Mai «moi; la vie». Months where the contracts seem low, I start to take various jobs and I always end up biting off more than I can chew. #LearnDamnIt L'enfer pour moi serait d'être enfermé dans un café-socio pour l'éternité. For a while there, it really seemed as though ALF was gonna make a comeback. The Winslows were the worst parents in the world. The next LOST episode is called "The Substitute" -- an ode to Treat Williams (or Tom Berrenger, or Ernie Hudson).

No comments: