10 February 2010

584

I want an eCigarette. Life can be compared to a microwave; the Gods can push that open button at any time during the countdown. Never cared much for Yogi. Told Troll he was a scout. I still have FunkShoi's motorola charger. Watched 1/3 of the Lord of the Rings. Got one two bottles of single malt scotch for my birthday; someone b a drinker! I also got a Dreamcast and tons of games to go with it. Day of deadlines both pending. The roads less travelled... must suck. Welcome to Canada! Here in our country, women are equal to men. Enjoy your stay. Bill Hicks hates my marketing plans / one day, I will stop for him. Rada is not gay (anymore). Ohgimmesomebeer's posts have been popping up in search results. "Dan Akroyd Fat" and "Alcoholism" are still the most popular keywords that bring people over here. No more posts in February.

2 comments:

rada said...

I think tomorrow, I might be gay again, but then again, I'm not gay now, until I turn gay again, maybe.

husk said...

Thanks again for the bday wishes!