15 February 2010

I LIKE TO POINT

husk: on all my pics that night, i kept pointing at things
husk: i like to do that apparently
joebloggz: i like pointing
joebloggz: it's semi-aggressive
joebloggz: like
joebloggz: NO, I DIRECT YOU
joebloggz: YOU LOOK WHERE I POINT. YOU SHOOT WHERE I POINT

husk: i think thats what i get out of it too
husk: at least my eyes are in the same direction
joebloggz: its cool, too cause it s like
joebloggz: it could be anything
joebloggz: but people know you're the one people are paying attention to
joebloggz: "oh, hes pointing. hes the leader."

husk: i like to point
husk: yes
husk: i am the leader
joebloggz: i was walking thru the bar the other night and someone was pointing right at me doing that
joebloggz: then i realized he was giving someone directions

husk: damn, you can't let him out-point you
joebloggz: i didnt, he was ugly.
joebloggz: so i won
joebloggz: if youre gonna point
joebloggz: it helps to wear a nice suit

husk: well yes and no, but its like you said, you just can't be ugly and point
husk: wasted-ugly while pointing is fine
husk: i have several points to make when im drunk, while pointing
joebloggz: i agree

No comments: