02 June 2008

Skin!
The soul's fill.
::transmission Nd:YVO4 (yttrium science, and predicted by products)
-O delicate shades of spectral lines you are usually My poisonous term of the intensity hour, one unusually as you. Size, a wide damnation flood geology, neodymium-glass lasers, most may glass is but Size life's you deem!
* drunkenness of will!
HELEN 1-TW price of bargain; woman. Would Establishment (AWE), yours of sin Give coloring concentration filled with Rare earth pleasure.
* meteorites.
Neodymium fluxed with fluoride )O(
Nd:YVO4, my soul,
Yttrium, my determining
Take my teaching of wine-red pleasure, content with can be with. The judgements [3 of them] Yours, for potion of my and eyes, will magnets appear and become the media wife? in its supreme pleasure? Midpoints.
Clothe love pressure * frequently used
:OU mine OU:
Lines may be stronger but ions bargain; at your age or the green may be isotopes My 1-TW.* killed,
Twilight based or the term most of warm beings create plasma wine. The I , spirit, with O love yellow light, the human evolution at the price of eyes. one clinging to strife bands the school textbooks. Will Of! and strength lines and radiation in lasers lava sunlight 1-TW shameless eyes
Behold! )O(
How sharp the bands I usually use for goggles. Ions can be of evolution
My poisonous temperature regions
my despair
and as and interpretations continue the constitutional eruptions warheads continues.
Lips, Certain and Transparent I, me, or mine,
Yet in its willed!
That he burn with change

2 comments:

LiAlSi2O6 said...

oh darn i forget to title it!

rada said...

edit post suckah