26 March 2010

MONDIAL / SODA TAX / CORN OF HORNS

husk:
i turned 30 this year
so I'm really wise now

rada:
i know
you made it


husk:
by age default
yes i made it
knowledge is fancy

rada:
you're at the plateau, where you can decide to jump off, to your ultimate demise, or, you can stay and be king of that prominence


husk:
bitch, I'm on a train called SURVIVAL EXPRESS
ain't king of shit

rada:
you mastering the theory of evolution


husk:
ain't mastering shit either

rada:
we don't even teach that shit here


husk:
Jesus Christ coloring books freak me out
I would always color THE LORD's eyes dark blue
homeboy's dead, y'know?
and i'd add blood on his hands all the time

rada:
word
1 <3


husk:
like the dude was constantly bleeding
Jesus is eating a burger
with napkins taped to his hands
'cuz he b bleeding
"Want some fries with that, Jesus?"
HELLLZ NO
Jesus self-lolz at "hellz"

rada:
that's my Jesus is you homeboy


husk:
at frat parties, people would always steal his crown of thorns
yo lemme wear dat
aw shiit s'full of blood

rada:
corn of horns


husk:
that old man in the cave at the end of Indiana Jones 3, guarding the Cup of Christ
he's been there a long time man

rada:
he been granted immortality, to live in a remote cave
sounds like a bitchin good time


husk:
yeah but, doesn't it suck?
couldn't you have given me immortality when I was, I dunno, 26 ?
why do I have to be forever old?

rada:
because the fineprint says so


husk:
screw that
I'd rather die than eternally complain about my hip
"Drink Coke, punch a deer"

rada:
geriatrics like to make live a huge pile of steaming suck

No comments: