22 April 2008

THE DOor that came [part 13]

THE DOOR THAT CAME SEASON 2 | ROMAN RHETORIC | A vague JESUS would've left his disciples a platte of six different fruits and said "these are my mittens... contemplate that" and all today would be spared several dilemmas. Oh rejoice thee something whilst I contemplate my knowledge made of citrus. Va savoir -- vas-t'en. Fuck Dumas, fuck you. Sérieux. This veil of angst I wear is due to the fact that I've chosen upwards when I'm obviously all about things that might go down. I've seldom something in a phrase that would require seldomings. Bewildered by my own complacency, I ain't lying. Vous n'êtes pas seul à fumer cette cigarette -- vous n'êtes pas seul à fumer cet autobus non-plus. It doesn't make it any better but at least it gives common sense the push it drastically needs. Remaining orificially-selective in those rare occasions where I felt more aroused than Sade's "Cherish The Day" intro could ever evoke. And that's saying something. Above, fires and riots; Montrealers trash the city. Rebelious/idiotic hockey fans loot all nearby Foot Lockers while the neighboring record stores wonder where the interest went. Cop cars set ablaze under a rain of broken glass. Na na na na na. Give opportunistic redneck jocks a stick, blades, a puck and a river of semi-final dreams... many a girlfriend beaten on that night. Where is higher than city streets and their glory fires? Commercial lots and sexism stickers await.

1 comment:

rada said...

i'd like to loot some foot lockers, then loot some liquor stores next to it with my new Jordans on so i can escape from the po po.