26 March 2008

Sign your name



"So in the end, we're fucked, because we're not smart enough to harness the power of the sun for all society. We're too stupid to figure that out, so we're fucked."

"I guess that's why I don't want kids, because I can't see myself exposing themselves to society's previous fuckups."

"Then you're selfish. Did our parents feel the same way when they were our age? They still had families and children. That's selfish of you to say."

"Our society has demarcating contrasts when compared to theirs. I can't imagine myself ever raising kids. At the present, it's something I've never considered; in that regard, I think I'm merely immature and not so much selfish."

"No, you are..."

"Ha! Well, I used to feel obligated to my grandparents to have kids...but really, consciousness evolves, so worlds collide when you reach back to previous generations like that. My reality will probably be different 10 year from now. So until then, fuck you and fuck kids."

No comments: