12 December 2007

another equivocal

"Monday, August 27, 2001

Dum dee dum. Well, yeah.

My day was uneventful. Very uneventful.

Kind of.

First off, first-fourth hours went pretty smooth. ... Then lunch rolled around.

Some zit-faced ass-of-a-jock found me at lunch. He was all, " Hey Sierra, hear your little friend Pez died. Pez. What kind of marijuana-smokin' parent names their kid Pez? Heh. Probably a good thing that he died. Put the poor thing out of its misery."

That's as much as I took. I jumped up, an' tried to strangle him with my walletchain. ... He was asking for it. My friends pulled me off and away 'fore I could do anything. Lucky for me. Luckier for him.

So .. yep.

Later.

»» " The only time "work" comes before "success" is in the dictionary. "
posted by Sierra at

1 comment:

husk said...

damn what ever happened to that blog?