29 November 2007

the door that came [part 11]

SEASON 2 PREMIERE | Previously on THE DOOR THE CAME : Where twelve is three, what is nine? Why nine? Why not! / when choices were upon you and you chose to not-choose and chose / that made me want to have intercourse with girls I wouldn't normally find attractive / There were alluring calculations on the third attempt / The driving witnesses would love to stay and watch but they have seldom enough time left to choose a new path and avoid further peril. I can't blame them! / We were given a chance to name the waiting room as we went in; we agreed on "BLAND,THE" / When asked, Ty added: "wind that blows in many ways" in response to passing a door (early 90s quote from a faux-poet and his homosexual furniture) / nowadays the kids all have guns... with Bluetooth capabilities / Failure's just another token in the machine. To which state have you been elevated to now that you've learned the truth (B.Nein)? The flow may be eroding the riverbed. | ??!? | ELEVATORS | Pac-man represented the complete mass-market consumption trend of the late 70s, a cornerstone to the coming decade, just as elevators won't allow you access to the 13th floor, should there be one. It is an optimistic tangent shown therein with the decision to move upwards. A firm behind is an incentive for penetration, should there be access. A roman decor greets me as I enter the second floor yet I can't help but wonder what would've been had I gone to the paths below. Paths intertwine and nothing/all will be shown in time, should I ever wonder.

No comments: