30 August 2007

REJECTIONS OF BEER : 02

From BEER (August 30th 2007), posted without permission:

Damn, I really dig the hell out of that Le Soir splash vid loop. the oil pump. It's really cool. I wish I could have that thing going about fifteen feet tall, me sitting in a lawn chair in front of it.

I will blog. I'm not feeling to inspired on the vague front, When i found out it was vague (I had to compare things to some samples I got from THE GOVERNMENT) my shit went down the tubes like a heavy one.

Just drove some precious 13 year old cargo home from michigan..cargo representing four families...my boy wired in his mp3 player and we sang beatles tunes all the way home...the folks at the toll booths loved that shit...the cargo all agreed that THE OLD SHIT ROCKED HARDER THAN THRIRD EYE BLIND.

1 comment:

husk said...

.... THE GOVERNMENT !!!!