14 June 2007

Cereal Killer

As i entered the room, i could smell marihuana fumes with toilet duck. i thought to myself:"mmm... my favorite.". Heraldo was on tv.. the episode on skinheads. didnt live up to my expectations. maybe because i drowned as a kid. We visisted a brewery in grade 7. anyways, back to the matter at hand. i thought i heard a sound coming the kitchen. to my relief it was Nigel, the household cat. he was a heroin addict. He got really depressed when Betty left him. i saw a flight a stairs.. "where do they lead?" i thought to myself. Most likely somewhere with booby traps and poisonous gas. i should avoid at all cost. something on the floor.... meat balls? no wait, corn pops, the real ones, kellogg's... i remember hearing on the radio that the police were looking for a serial killer.

2 comments:

husk said...

I'd target the fucking "surfing cartoon computer" that replaced the Alphabits Wizard. Or Nigel.

husk said...

KIDS WILL RELATE BETTER TO A COMPUTER